PERMANENTLY GET RID OF BAD BREATH AND OTHER MOUTH RELATED ISSUES TO AVOID FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT. DENTIST HAVE BEEN HIDING THIS ANCIENT SECRET!!!
The day i will never forget in my life was when one of my closest friends told me in confidence that the major reasons why my then boyfriend doesn't like taking me out despite my beauty is how my mouth do foam and smell whenever i'm gisting with them..
DEAR ESTEEMED READER, IT IS QUITE UNDERSTANDABLE HOW EMBARRASSING AND DEPRESSING MOUTH ODOUR,BROWN TEETH,AND OTHER MOUTH RELATED ISSUES HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SOURCE OF CONCERN FOR VARIOUS PEOPLE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH THIS PROBLEM. AS YOU READ ON, YOU WILL DISCOVER THE ANCIENT NATURAL WAY TO TACKLE ALL YOUR TEETH AND MOUTH RELATED ISSUES EVEN IF YOU HAVE TRIED ALL CONVENTIONAL FAKE OR EVEN JUST TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS.
- Are you constantly in that ugly situation where you have to cover your mouth while talking? ·
- Are you still making your meeting and discussions with people awkward by maintaining social distancing as if you have COVID-19? ·
- Have you automatically developed a phobia for women or mendue to the oozing embarrassment that would happen whenever you open your mouth to say anything? ·
- Are things like mouthwash, gums, mints, oral sprays seriously eating your finances and making your bags or pockets burdened with avoidable loads? ·
- How many failed relationships, work commitments and deals have you lost because of mouth odour?
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ TO THE END THERE’S A HIGH LIKELIHOOD YOU ARE A VICTIM OF FAKE MOUTH ODOUR DRUGS, BAD TOOTHPASTES, GUMS AND MINTS WASTING YOUR MONEY AND MEDICATIONS IN THE PAST. WELL WORRY NO MORE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW IN GREAT LUCK FOR VISITING THIS PAGE. WITH THIS PERFECTLY REFINED ORGANIC PRODUCT, IT’S NOW TIME TO BID GOODBYE FOR ETERNITY TOANY MOUTH ODOUR TROUBLES YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN BATTLING....
Bad breath, medically called halitosis, can result from poor dental health habits and may be a sign of other health problems. Bad breath can also be made worse by the types of foods you eat and other unhealthy lifestyle habits.
Most bad breath starts in your mouth, and there are many possible causes. They include:
Food. The breakdown of food particles in and around your teeth can increase bacteria and cause a foul odour. Eating certain foods, such as onions, garlic and spices, also can cause bad breath. After you digest these foods, they enter your bloodstream, are carried to your lungs and affect your breath
Tobacco products. Smoking causes its own unpleasant mouth odour. Smokers and oral tobacco users are also more likely to have gum disease, another source of bad breath.
Poor dental hygiene. If you don’t brush and floss daily, food particles remain in your mouth, causing bad breath. A colourless, sticky film of bacteria (plaque) forms on your teeth. If not brushed away, plaque can irritate your gums and eventually form plaque-filled pockets between your teeth and gums (periodontitis). Your tongue also can trap bacteria that produce odors. Dentures that aren’t cleaned regularly or don’t fit properly can harbor odour-causing bacteria and food particles.
Dry mouth. Saliva helps cleanse your mouth, removing particles that cause bad odors. A condition called dry mouth or xerostomia (zeer–o-STOE-me-uh) can contribute to bad breath because production of saliva is decreased. Dry mouth naturally occurs during sleep, leading to “morning breath,” and it worsens if you sleep with your mouth open. Chronic dry mouth can be caused by a problem with your salivary glands and some diseases.
Medications. Some medications can indirectly produce bad breath by contributing to dry mouth. Others can be broken down in the body to release chemicals that can be carried on your breath.
Infections in your mouth. Bad breath can be caused by surgical wounds after oral surgery, such as tooth removal, or as a result of tooth decay, gum disease or mouth sores.
Other mouth, nose and throat conditions. Bad breath can occasionally stem from small stones that form in the tonsils and are covered with bacteria that produce odor. Infections or chronic inflammation in the nose, sinuses or throat, which can contribute to postnasal drip, also can cause bad breath.
Other causes. Diseases, such as some cancers, and conditions such as metabolic disorders, can cause a distinctive breath odour as a result of chemicals they produce. Chronic reflux of stomach acids (gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD) can be associated with bad breath. Bad breath in young children can be caused by a foreign body, such as a piece of food, lodged in a nostril.
- Are you sick and tired of feeling Embarrassed and Humiliated by your bad breath? Is your condition making you anxious about social situations, and affecting your Confidence and Self-Esteem?
- Do you worry that your breath might be ruining your Relationships with friends, spouse or partner?
- Are you constantly thinking about ways to cover up your bad breath?
- Do you stay a certain distance away from people in fear that they will “find out” about your bad breath?
- Do you chew mints, use sprays and gargle mouthwash in an attempt to MASK your breath?
- Are you concerned that your bad breath could be affecting your work relationships, and even your career?
Do you just wish that there was a quick, cheap and 100% NATURAL remedy for bad breath?
If you answered “YES” to any of those questions, then you’re in exactly the right place… “Because there is a Solution!”
I’m going to show you a proven and all-natural remedy for HALITOSIS, more commonly known as “bad breath”, which will allow you to…
Say goodbye to that horrible dragon breath for good.
Boost your confidence and self-esteem. Throw away those mints, mouth sprays and chewing gum packets FOREVER, and save heaps of money.
Get rid of your bad breath 100% NATURALLY!
Instantly improve your personal and work relationships (you’ll be amazed at the difference in how people treat you when you don’t have stinking breath!)
Enjoy socializing again, without having to worry about your breath, or whether you’re likely to offend the nostrils of every “victim” you speak to.
Be so happy and confident in the freshness of your breath that you could literally grab and kiss the next person you see!
Fix the ROOT CAUSE of your bad breath, rather than simply mask the SYMPTOMS, and say goodbye to the embarrassment and humiliation of bad breath FOREVER!
“Does that sound like something you want?”
I have learned that my remedy I used and that has worked for so many others work on the following conditions:
- Tooth Decay
- Bad Breath
- Gum (Periodontal)
- Oral Cancer
- Mouth Sores
- Tooth Erosion
- Tooth Sensitivity
- Toothaches and Dental Emergencies
- Unattractive Smile
- Whiten teeth, etc
If you are suffering from any of the above tooth conditions, then you would benefit from what I have to show you.let me share you a little story of a close friend
IN FACT THE STRANGE, BUT SERIOUS CASE OF SAHEED BADMUS CAN BE LIKENED TO THE ABOVE EXAMPLE OF HALITOSIS .Saheed has always been praised as quite handsome right from his childhood, especially with his perfect set of white teeth. But his world of confidence and joyful living began to take a downturn towards the end of his secondary school days. At first it all started from occasional jokes about how he forgot to brush before leaving home, or how the food he ate still smelled in his mouth. At a point, more frequent brushing and gum chewing helped to cover up his mouth odour. However, it got worse by the time he finished secondary school and gained admission into the university. His subsequent relationships with boys and girls took a serious negative outlook and embarrassment. His days during pre-degree further exposed his worsening predicament among his housemates and colleagues.The breakup letter of his first love still haunts his mind like a ghost. he totally refused to see him and had told him in the letter how she can no longer be with a guy whose breath isn’t as white as his teeth. She even called his fine white teeth fake. . However, his horrible plight continued when he began noticing his neighbours and colleagues always giving him social distancing anytime they talked to him. In fact, he always seems to be the one forcing them to talk to him. He is even more baffled that he doesn’t have anything on his tongue or teeth unlike many people has seen, yethis breath is a horror compared to theirs. Good fortune finally smiled on him when his parents confided their predicament to a close family friend. It was through that lifesaving family friend they were able to access this natural product PACK after an examination. Turns out case of halitosis has always been caused by what is known as a combination of silent gastrointestinal reflux and relapsing tonsillitis. This is why he has been having bad breath despite having white teeth and no plaques.
INTRODUCING THE POWER PRODUCTS COMBINATION THAT DOES THE MAGIC
THE AWARD WINNING GREENWORLD NATURAL HERBAL TOOTHPASTE
TOOTH PASTE PIX TO BE HERE
he product provides all-in-one dental care. It refreshes your breath and whitens your teeth.
1. Activate blood platelet, promote platelet aggregation, and restrain bleeding quickly.
2. Promote the generation of basic fibroblast growth factors and vascular endothelial growth factors, accelerate blood capillary growth and connective tissue proliferation, heal the bleeding wound surface thus prevent further pathological changes.
3. Improve the phagocytosis significantly and enhance the anti-pathpgens capability of oral tissues.
4. Counteract inflammations caused by multiple inflammatory agents significantly and alleviate swelling and fester caused by inflammatory exudation.
5. Improve the micro-circulation of blood capillary significantly.
INTRODUCING THE COMPLIMENTARY HERBAL PRODUCTS
INTESTINE CLEANSING TEA PIX
Green World Intestine Cleansing Tea
Most causes of mouth odour or mouth related issues isnt just caused by Lack of hygiene but also physiological concern.But with the greenworld package,IF this didnt solve your issues,you can harldy see any other antidote .
Green World Intestine Cleansing Tea is the healthiest tea in town, has been proven to prevent unpleasant disturbances of your bowels, and makes your body metabolism perform optimally.
In-Cleansing Tea is an organic and natural way to flush out toxins and provide your body with important nutrients. It’s a drink that can both improve your physical health and detoxify the body.
Intestine cleansing tea is a drink that can detoxify the body and help improve physical health. By drinking this tea, you will receive the benefits of a fresh start. Long-term consumption of the Tea will not lead to any side effects or toxins.
Green World’s Intestine Cleansing Tea is the perfect option for those seeking a natural and healthy way to cleanse their body of toxins and obtain essential nutrients. This tea is known to prevent unpleasant disturbances of the bowels, leaving you feeling happy and revitalized. By regularly consuming this organic drink, your body will experience a fresh start with no side effects or toxins. Intestine Cleansing Tea is the ultimate choice for anyone looking to improve their general pysiological condition and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Health Benefits Of Intestine Cleansing Tea
- Improves healthy bowel movement.
- Alleviates dyspepsia and flatulence;
- Improves the functioning of the digestive system
- It preserves the youthful look by removing toxins
- It eliminates unpleasant breath.
- Cleanses the bowel.
- Cassia Seed is beneficial in removing excessive heat from the liver, enhancing vision sharpness, and easing constipation by promoting bowel movement. It also aids in detoxification, resulting in beautification.
- Fructus Crataegi, also known as hawthorn fruit, has been utilized in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for treating dyspepsia and flatulence. It stimulates digestion, improves appetite, facilitates meat ingestion, and relieves food retention, thus promoting healthy bowel movements and easing constipation.
- Semen Coicis contains highly active cardenolides that act as diuretics, aiding in the retention of body water. Additionally, it possesses anti-cancer properties that help reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Green Tea boosts digestion by stimulating the secretion of stomach juice. In addition to its catechin-based antioxidant properties, Green Tea quickens the breakdown of triglycerides found in the liver and small intestine and facilitates toxin excretion from the intestinal tracts.
AND THE COMBINATION OF BOTH OUR MAGICAL TOOTHPASTE AND THE AWARD WINNING INTESTINE CLEANSING TEA WILL SURPASS YOUR IMAGINATION NO MATTER THE ORAL CONDITION AND WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS.
PIX OF BOTH PRODUCTS